Email MeGisela Then Laurent Esq.
Gisela Then Laurent is an experienced trial attorney who focuses her practice to State and Federal Criminal Defense, Martial and Family Law, Bankruptcy and Immigration.
Mrs. Laurent graduated with Honors from the University of Florida, Warrington College of Business in 1997. She then went on to obtain her Juris Doctorate from the University of Florida, Levin College of Law in 2003.
Ms. Laurent began her career at the Public Defender's Office for the Ninth Judicial Circuit. This was an opportunity for Mrs. Laurent to gain priceless trial experience and give back to her community by assisting indigent clients in their time of need. After sharpening her trial skills, Mrs. Laurent entered private practice where she catered to the needs of her clients by offering aggressive representation, dedication, and personalized service.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Immigration & Naturalization Law
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Florida, 2003
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 2004
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, Gainesville, Florida
- J.D. - 2003
- University of Florida, Warrington College of Business, Gainesville, Florida
- B.A. - 1997
- Honors: With Honors
- Major: Business Administration
Past Employment Positions
- Public Defender's Office, Assistant Public Defender, 2003 - 2004